This successful text provides a discussion of change in relation to the complexities of organizational life with an emphasis on applying the theory into practice. The book is structured in three parts. The first part considers the causes and nature of change. Part two opens up’ the organization to expand on issues of structuring for change, the cultural and political contexts for change and how to lead change. Part three moves firmly into addressing the more practical considerations of designing, planning and implementing change. The book is ideal for both MBA students and those studying for the more specialist degrees in Organizational Development and Change. Its structure and content also make it accessible to final level Business Studies undergraduate students.
Latest from the Blog
- City of Dallas gives Melanie a Special Recognition Melanie Fairlight
- SharePoint and Office 365 conference – Less than two weeks away! Melanie Fairlight
- Sort of Golfing – Networking Now Melanie Fairlight
- Satya’s Keynote at WPC14 Melanie Fairlight
- My thoughts on Satya’s email to employees Melanie Fairlight